Extenprise (“us”, “we”, or “eMedico”) is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.extenprise.com/emedico (“Website”) on the World Wide Web, including but not limited to the mobile application ‘eMedico’ (together with the Website, referred to as the “Services”).
This Agreement, among other things, provides the terms and conditions for use of Subscription Services, primarily through native mobile application as described in Section 3.9 of this Agreement.
- YOUR AGREEMENT WITH eMEDICO
- You acknowledge that you will be bound by this Agreement for availing any of the Subscription Services offered by us.
- Your access to use the Subscription Services will be solely at the discretion of eMedico.
- WHO IS EXTENPRISE?
- Extenprise is the author and publisher of the mobile application eMedico and all its versions, editions, add-ons, and ancillary Subscription Services or services (including all files and images contained in or generated by the application, and accompanying data, together the “Software”). The Subscription Services have been designed for use at businesses, institutions, establishments and organisations engaged in the healthcare practices (“Practices”) by healthcare providers (“Practitioners”, which term shall also include designated associates of the healthcare providers who would use Software), and clients of the healthcare providers (“End-Users”, which term shall also include members of public who search for Practitioners anonymously or as a registered user of the Service) to find, manage and organise information including but not limited to personal or non-personal information, practice and business information, appointments, prescriptions, medical records, billing, inventory and accounting details. All users of the Subscription Services are together termed as (“Users” or “you” or “your”). eMedico makes no express or implied representations or warranties about its Subscription Services and disclaims any implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use or non-infringement. eMedico does not authorize anyone to make a warranty on eMedico’s behalf and you may not rely on any statement of warranty as a warranty by eMedico.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to register; use these Subscription Services in any manner. By registering, or accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to eMedico that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Subscription Services available through eMedico and agree to and abide by this Agreement. You also represent and warrant that you are not a person barred from receiving the Subscription Services under the laws of India or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Subscription Services.
- The Agreement is published in compliance of, and is governed by the provisions of Indian law, including but limited to:
- the Indian Contract Act, 1872,
- the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, and
- the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed thereunder, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”), and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (the “IG Rules”).
- A condition of the User’s use of and access to the Subscription Services available provided by eMedico to Users is the User’s acceptance of this Agreement. Any User that does not agree with any provisions of the same is required to leave this mobile resource/the Subscription Services immediately and immediately discontinue use of all Subscription Services available at eMedico.
- eMedico authorizes the User to view and access the content available on the Subscription Services solely for ordering, receiving, delivering and communicating only as per this Agreement. The contents of the Subscription Services, information, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software code, design, and the collection, arrangement and assembly of content on the Subscription Services (collectively, “eMedico Content”), are the property of eMedico and are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. User shall not modify the eMedico Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the eMedico Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose or for personal gain.
- Multiple Users are not permitted to share the same/single login.
- If you are an employee, associate, consultant, intern or are in any way associated to the Practitioner that has subscribed to the Subscription Services and the subscribing Practitioner has authorized you, explicitly or implicitly, to use the Subscription Services, this Agreement is a three-way agreement between you, the Practitioner and eMedico. Both the Practitioner and eMedico may seek recourse against you for any violation of the terms of this Agreement. Users may not transfer (including by way of sublicense, lease, assignment or other transfer, including by operation of law) their login or right to use the Subscription Services to any third party. You, the User, are solely responsible for the way anyone you have authorized to use the Subscription Services and for ensuring that all of such Users comply with all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Any violation of the terms and/or conditions of this Agreement by any such User shall be deemed to be a violation thereof by you.
- You agree that any registration information you give to eMedico will always be true, accurate, correct, complete and up to date, to the best of our knowledge. Any phone number used to register with the Subscription Services be registered in your name and you might be asked to provide supporting documents to prove the same.